At the heart of our success is our team. We are searching for an experienced PR Manager to join our adventure and play a key role in our growth.
About Igniter Ads
Driven by our team of over 20 people from more than 2 different countries, IgniterAds is changing the way we advertise across the net.
We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as a PR Manager.
IgniterAds is looking for a PR Manager for international markets to lead on the delivery of a PR strategy for each of those markets.
You’ll be a creative thinker, finding new and innovative ways to promote the IgniterAds brand and product to journalists and consumers.
You’ll be great at stakeholder liaison, working with different teams across the company to surface stories, fulfill media opportunities, and brief spokespeople for your markets.
Specific skills we’re looking for include:
- Ideally a min. of four-five years’ experience in consumer PR / communications
- Experience working in a PR agency, or managing agency-led campaigns
- A highly motivated self-starter with good analytical skills
- An understanding of the international media landscape
- Fluent English language; additional language in one of the target markets would be desirable
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to collaborate effectively with your many teams across the organisation
- Manage consumer media relations, in partnership with agency partners, and secure press opportunities for the target markets – eg. manage interviews; coordinate press trips; attend events
- Develop PR content, including press releases, news flashes, surveys, etc., after completing thorough research on the topic at hand. Take responsibility for quality control of all PR content in the given markets
- Take responsibility for PR agency delivery in these markets, supported by Team Lead
- Lead on report collation, liaising with agencies to measue success
- Participate in interactions with different stakeholders and PR agencies, including colleagues in content creation, brand and social media teams