At the heart of our success is our team. We are searching for an experienced Payment Operations Specialist to join our adventure and play a key role in our growth.
About Igniter Ads
Driven by our team of over 20 people from more than 2 different countries, IgniterAds is changing the way we advertise across the net.
We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as a Payment Operations Specialist.
As our Payment Operations Specialist, you will work closely with our teams in Payments & Fraud, Product, Data Science and Insights and drive Payment Acceptance rates across multiple PSPs and multiple global providers, whilst focussing on minimizing payment costs across the business.
- Drive relationships with the right partners (providers, PSPs, Alternative payment methods) to support our Payments Acceptance product strategy
- Be responsible for SLA management and KPI adherence
- Optimize payments across multiple providers, acquirers and PSPs
- Manage payments costs, incl. refunds, cancellations, interchange fees and surcharges
- Develop and own relationships with other key stakeholders from Product, Engineering, BI, Revenue, and Customer Service
- Work with Data analytics/BI teams to manage day to day global activity, with view to manage Payment Acceptance and cost optimization
- Analyze payment trends across partners, payment methods, and markets
- Excellent payment industry knowledge on Payment Acceptance: transaction and money flows
Ideally 3 years of experience in payments partner management ( merchant, APMs acceptance, fraud management, currency conversion)
- Understanding of the travel industry, including products, process flows is a plus
- Solid experience using end to end payment analysis to drive optimization of payments performance
- Experience in managing multiple payment platforms, payment processors, and global payments
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau or equivalent)
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while working with multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain complex analytics to executive audience
- Full professional proficiency in English
|Job Category||Payments & Fraud|