At the heart of our success is our team. We are searching for an experienced Fraud Specialist to join our adventure and play a key role in our growth.
About Igniter Ads
Driven by our team of over 20 people from more than 2 different countries, IgniterAds is changing the way we advertise across the net.
We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as a Fraud Specialist.
As our Fraud Specialist, you will be part of our Payments & Fraud Department and you will be responsible for detecting and preventing fraudulent activity.
- Proactively identify and monitor fraud patterns
- Optimizing our dispute management strategy
- Help establish company antifraud procedures and collaborate to the optimization of the fraud rules performance
- Investigate high-risk transactions with correct follow-up and documentation and make quick decisions
- You will gather and analyze appropriate transaction data from our internal tools, as well as industry standard fraud detection tools
- You are the first contact person for colleagues who need help and assistance on suspicious bookings
- You will be in contact with credit card companies, issuing institutes and police officers to verify charge activity
- You provide statistics and insight into current trends regarding the fraudulent activities within our operational teams
- You are an Excel wizard and you know your way around databases and spreadsheets for analysis/reporting/statistics; previous experience with SQL will be considered a plus
- Ideally 3 years of experience in similar roles requiring analytical thinking, and investigation skills, potentially in the banking area, for a payment provider, or for online services
- Excellent English language skills, German or additional languages are a plus
- A strong sense of initiative and ownership and the ability to work well under pressure while multitasking
Why you’ll love us:
- As long as your work is done, you are free! Anywhere, everywhere. We were a company that is a big supporter of digital nomads and remote works, even before the Covid-19 problem.
|Job Category||Payments & Fraud|