We are searching for a smart and well organised Data Scientist – Product Intelligence, with English language skills to join our fantastic team.
About Igniter Ads
Driven by our team of over 20 people from more than 2 different countries, IgniterAds is changing the way we advertise across the net.
We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as a Data Scientist.
You are a creative thinker and data guru who can drive great customer experience through data-driven insights and personalisation.
- Collaborate closely with the Product team to develop a customer-driven and data-driven strategy to drive product evolution
- Perform statistical analyses – including A/B tests and pre/post analyses – on feature usage to advise on feature adoption and evolution
- Develop customer segmentations and path analyses to drive feature evolution and web/app personalisation
- Develop insights and predictive models on key KPIs such as Retention and CLV
- Prototype data-driven features based on insights and/or machine learning models
- Generate tactical insights from analytics and visualisation to drive product strategy
- Act as an advocate of our company’s data-driven culture: produce reports that are actionable, dashboards that are diagnostic, and recommendations that drive growth
- You proactively take action, drive toward clarity, and think holistically
- You thrive in a diverse, interdisciplinary environment
- You possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with business and technical stakeholders
- You have a scientific mindset; backed by solid analytical problem solving skills, strong attention to detail, and a mild obsession with data accuracy
- You enjoy informing, influencing, and shaping product decisions with data
- You are proficient in SQL with an understanding of database management
- You have development experience in either Python or R
- You have experience with reporting tools such as Tableau or Excel
- You are grounded in Statistics
- You have strong experience with econometrics, data mining, and/or machine learning
- You have experience in one of – product analytics, customer analytics, marketing analytics, recommendation systems – in an e-commerce environment
- 3+ years non-academic experience in data science
|Job Category||Data Science & Insights|