We are searching for a smart and well organised Data Scientist – Marketing Science, with English language skills to join our fantastic team.
About Igniter Ads
Driven by our team of over 20 people from more than 2 different countries, IgniterAds is changing the way we advertise across the net.
We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as a Data Scientist.
You are a creative thinker and data guru who can drive great customer experience and marketing efficiency through predictive modeling and data-driven insights.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Product teams to develop a data-driven strategy to drive marketing efficiency and a personalised CRM experience
- Develop dynamic attribution models using machine learning and statistical models. In the interim, develop approximate models that are directionally actionable.
- Perform measurement analyses on marketing/traffic/revenue data – A/B tests, pre/post analyses, and causal models
- Develop predictive models to drive a personalised CRM experience that engages with the customer at the opportune time and with the right content
- Generate tactical insights from analytics and visualisation to drive Marketing programs
- Act as an advocate of our company’s data-driven culture: produce reports that are actionable, dashboards that are diagnostic, and recommendations that drive growth
- You proactively take action, drive toward clarity, and think holistically
- You thrive in a diverse, interdisciplinary environment
- You possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with business and technical stakeholders
- You have a scientific mindset; backed by solid analytical problem solving skills, strong attention to detail, and a mild obsession with data accuracy
- You enjoy informing, influencing, and shaping product decisions with data
- You are proficient in SQL with an understanding of database management
- You have development experience in either Python or R
- You have experience with reporting tools such as Tableau or Excel
- You are grounded in Statistics
- You have strong experience with machine learning, data mining, and/or econometrics
- You have experience in one of – marketing analytics, customer analytics, product analytics, recommendation systems – in an e-commerce environment
- 3+ years non-academic experience in data science
|Job Category||Data Science & Insights|