At the heart of our success is our team. We are searching for an experienced Backend Developer to join our adventure and play a key role in our growth.
About Igniter Ads
Driven by our team of over 20 people from more than 2 different countries, IgniterAds is changing the way we advertise across the net.
We are searching for a proactive, communicative and experienced Java Software Engineer with a passion for software-craftsmanship and with strong experience in software design. The ideal candidate should enjoy building scalable solutions within a cross-functional agile development team.
We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as Backend Developer.
As a Backend Developer, you will…
…be part of an international, talented and agile development team that is responsible for building and maintaining our integrations with transportation providers.
You will work with the latest technologies and have a great impact on our product. Although we are extremely proud of what we have already achieved at IgniterAds, there’s still some space for improvement and lots of interesting technical challenges to face while going forward.
In an agile context you will share the following tasks with your teammates:
- Build and maintain integrations with providers via APIs and Web Services
- Continuously raise the engineering bar with experience and passion for software excellence
- Design and develop a scalable and future-proof microservices and libraries
- Collaborate with other teams on solutions for challenging and interesting problems
If you can develop production level code in your sleep, care about solid engineering practices and love to share your knowledge within a talented team – fantastic! In addition to that, we would love you to have:
- Solid experience in Java, designing and building scalable high-performing applications
- Experience in software design and Continuous Delivery
- Solid experience in SQL / Relational databases
- Initiative and proactivity for an Agile team
- Experience in cloud infrastructure and container technology: Docker, Kubernetes and GCloud
- Experience with Jenkins Jobs for automated processes
- Passion for software craftsmanship and agile development methodologies
- Team-player mindset with passion for mentoring and growing colleagues
- An open mind and eagerness to learn new things
- Spoken and written English skills
Why you’ll love us:
- As long as your work is done, you are free! Anywhere, everywhere. We were a company that is a big supporter of digital nomads and remote works, even before the Covid-19 problem.